19.10.10

Just Magnolia #77 + Wild Orchid #8

Good afternoon everyone hope you are well? I'm sorry for not being around much recently but I've had hubby off work for a month after hurting his back at work and it's put my crafting right off balance :( I always feel guilty crafting when he's at home doing nothing and especially with him in pain for so long too, I did manage a few at first but seemed every time I sat down I had to get up to do something,lol... I've had a family member staying with me for a few days too so that made it even worse ... I will try to catch up on my commenting though so please bear with me .... anyway guest now gone & hubby back to work tonight, so I decided it was time for some ME TIME today :) I've had a quick look around and decided to make my card for entry into the following 2 challenges..........................
1) .. Just Magnolia #77 Dawny's Sketch
2) .. Wild Orchid #8 ~ Pastel Colours



I really enjoyed making this card, this little Tilda was a dream to colour and I luv the pastel colours, although seeing as it was photographed in daylight the colours look really dull to me :( Oh I do hate these dark days dont you?

Products used
Craftwork Cards 6x6 cream scalloped card
Papermill pearl card...mint,pink & lemon
Image .. Magnolia
Medium .. Copics
DP's .. Dovecraft ~ Back to Basics
& RHB ~ Contemporary Collection

Roses .. Wild Orchid added with Crystal Stickles
Chalk
Glamour dust
flower border strip, gems & greeting all from stash

Thanks for popping by today and leaving a comment,
I do luv to read what you think about my work

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

19 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, love the pastel colours,don't men make the house look untidy when they sit around??? hope he's better now lol
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy this is a beautiful card - love the gentle colours.
    I can sympathise with your hubby though having hurt my back a couple of weeks ago - and it's still giving me jip. I hope he is feeling a lot better.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lizzy love the pretty papers. Glad that hubby is better now. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lizzy, sorry to hear about your o/h though, back probs are a nightmare, mine drives me nuts at times, hope he is soon well.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizzy love this soft colour combo gorgeous image & colouring..dont appolgise for LIFE getting in the way it happens..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card lizzy,enjoy your me time,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card lizzy.the soft pastel colours are gorgeous and fab tilda.i love your layout and yummy papers.good luck in the challenges hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pastel colours, it looks fab, Do hope hubby is ok, & enjoy having your house back to yourself again xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so cute Lizzy, wonderful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Lizzy!, great layout and just love the soft coloured backing papers. Glad you hubby is feeling better and you are having some ME time!
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lizzy

    What a beautiful card .. .. I love the soft pastel colours and your lovely layout.

    It sounds like you have been being Florence Nightingale for a while. I am pleased your hubby is now better and you can enjoy some "me time" now.

    Have fun!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lizzy. Beautiful card. Love the colours and layout. Cute Tilda image. Sorry to hear your hubby hasn't been well. They are not always the best patients. Loving your new look blog too. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg liz beautifull love those lush pastels image is cutey hun loverly card love the flowers they are so lush xxxxxxxxx denny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lizzy! Love your sweet card. The soft colours are so pretty. I am the same when my hubby's at home, can't get anything done!xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh so beautiful Lizzy love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card love the layout and the flowers
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another gorgeous card, Lizzy! Lovely image and such beautiful colours... The DPs are gorgeous and I love the daisy strip with pearls, really beautiful! Hugs Delphine xx PS: I forgot to say, I love your new blog background and banner, they are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwww hunny I love this one too, it's so soft, sweet and pretty, and beautifully coloured.
    That adorable Tildy happened to fall into my basket the other day, I just had to have her lol
    love n hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit today I do value your comments ...hope to see ya again soon.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)