3.2.13

Totally Tilda M/W #64

 Hi peeps!  just posting my M/W creation for TOTALLY  TILDA ...you still have plenty of time to join in with us so hope to see you over there :)

I decided I wanted to do something  different for my M/W and  meant to do a before/after pic of what I altered but forgot ...lol  but I found a pic to show instead  ;)  I bought one of these things with every intention of doing something with it at Xmas but never got round to it so this was my chance to use it.

I had lots of lovely pink/brown ribbons in my stash so used a few different ones to cover the ring then made the big bow to top it off, I then added some beautiful WOC flowers, a couple of butterflies and most importantly my sweet little Tilda who was coloured using Copics.

I am entering my creation into the following challenges ..................
1) .. Charisma Cardz Challenges ~ Pink/Brown
2) .. Copic Marker Europe Challenge ~ Anything Goes with Copic markers
3) .. Crafty Ribbons Challenge ~ Anything Goes
4) .. Crafty Catz ~ Anything but Square

So thats about it folks ....thanks for popping by, see ya soon .... have a lovely Sunday :)

xx Hugz Lizzy xx :)

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning and beautiful Lizzy love the image and gorgeous colour's and thank you for joining us at CraftyCatz this week
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy, Awwww it's gorgeous petal, so pretty, anyone would love this.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Lizzy!!!!! It's so original and your ribbons are wonderful! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Lizzy that is totally gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I said on FB - it's just gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool - where do you buy those from hun?

    Totally adorable sweetie!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight and good luck!



    Hugs,

    Karen -DT.xx



    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks fabulous Lizy, very creative!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh WOW gorgeous creation...thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats stunning liz a good idea to use them very creative and turned out beautifull make a loverly wall hanger well done babe xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is amazing ...never seen anything like it ...it's beautiful
    You are clever, I love it
    Hugs Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this challenge.

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit today I do value your comments ...hope to see ya again soon.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)