17.2.13

Totally Tilda M/W #65

Good afternoon peeps hope you're all well and enjoying your Sunday :)  Just a m/w reminder about the Valentines challenge over at TOTALLY  TILDA and to show you my make ...well  sort of...lol  .... I'd been asked to make a few cards so didnt really have time to make anything fancy for my m/w but I had one of those glitter shakers and had made that up for my son to give to  his g/f  so thought I'd share it with you ....
My little sweetie was coloured using Copics and Prisma pencils, I made the bow using ribbon from my stash and added a few Roses from WOC.

This picture is without the falling glitter...sorry about the bad pics.


Anywayz thats it for now ..Thanks for popping by today, will see ya again soon...take care!

xx Hugz Lizzy xx :)

6 comments:

  1. This is so original!!!! Love how you put the flowers on top of the shaker. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely, what a great idea
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzy! This is stunning! Gorgeous idea and fab colours too! I bet it was a huge success!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lizzy.really love your autumnal colours and gorgeous sweet tilda and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunningly classy. Beautiful colours and design..luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect glitter shaker Lizzy, the flowers are beautiful and Tilda is adorable!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit today I do value your comments ...hope to see ya again soon.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)