24.3.13

Totally Tilda #68


Good morning folks! Time again for another challenge over at Totally Tilda and this time we want to see your sweet Tilda on a SHAPED CARD. Full details are on the TT challenge blog along with my teamies gorgeous creations....... this is what I came up with


I've had these shaped cards in my stash like forever and knew they would come in handy one day ...lol,  I used Dovecraft 'Tea House'  papers to cover them and added some lush textured paper to the cup cake top. Both the cherries and bows were made using stamps, the pretty little flowers are from WOC  and  my sweet Tilda was coloured using Copics and Prisma pencils.

This time we are very lucky to be sponsored by  The Ribbon Girl
If you haven't been over to the Ribbon Girl shop
you should go and have a peek at all the lovely goodies for sale over there

I do hope you'll join us girls for our SHAPED CARD challenge :)

See ya soon!

xx Hugz Lizzy xx :)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards,love the designs and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations Lizzy, love the gorgeous image and details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy these are absolutely gorgeous hunny, fab shapes and gorgeous colouring
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your icing!!!! These are such special shaped cards! Love your Tilda and beautiful flowers. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. both so gorgeous lizzy.stunning sweet tilda and i love the fabulous shapes and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizzy I just love these two perfect yummy combination .. Tilda is gorgeous in those colours ..Brilliant love it loads ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shaped cards are adorable and perfectly decorated Lizzy, Tilda is coloured beautifully and those flowers are gorgeous!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lizzy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit today I do value your comments ...hope to see ya again soon.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)