4.2.10

Good afternoon peeps hope you are well today ? Today's card is made using one of Pink Gems gorgeous images ~ isn't it a cutie ? I had an email off Janet a few days ago to say that I was the lucky winner of January's £20 voucher to spend on her stamps and boy was I a happy bunny,lol anyway my fabby stamps arrived and this is the first one that I made ~ I just adore this image, in fact I luv all Pink Gem images ~ hope you like it too ? xx




A close up of the little cutie


Thank you for popping in xx Luv Lizzy xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzy,Oh such a cute card,congrats on your win also....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy this is gorgeous love your colour combo & yes sweet image, DP's look great too brill card..

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your win, a great little image beautifully coloured. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya lizzy, stunning card hun, this image is so cute and i love your colours and layout.love the embossed panel too.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous Chuck.....love it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizzy this is sooooo cute. Is this one of the stamps you one??? They are lovely stamps to colour. sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Lizzy Beautiful card love the sweet image and the colour is fab. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh congratulations Lizzy way to go...love the colour of this gorgeous card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww very cute,lovely colours.Congratulations.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit today I do value your comments ...hope to see ya again soon.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)