21.3.10

Lili of the Valley # 49

Good evening fellow crafters, hope you have had a good weekend ? Tonight I am uploading two cards onto my blog, this being the first. I am entering it into the LILI OF THE VALLEY challenge which is a fab sketch and I thought this beautiful image was just perfect ~ hope you do too ? The second of my challenge cards will be uploaded shortly, I do hope you'll pop back :o) xx


A close up


Thank you for popping by and leaving a luvly comment, I do appreciate them all.
xx Hugs Lizzy xx

10 comments:

  1. this is absolutely stunning lizzy, now i know where you`ve been hiding.missed ya hun.gorgeous image and love the sparkle, fabby layout and gorgeous colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lizzy i just love the Lili of the Valley stamps, pretty colour and the love the string of pearls too. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunny this is stunning, so pretty, loving all the sparkle
    love n hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOh a beautiful card lizzy and such a lovely image.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card Lizzy. Love the colours and sparkle! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, a great image in fab colours,a great take on our sketch, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Lizzy and I love all the sparkle. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lizzy this is just beautioful dear thanks so much for joiningus with such a stunner
    Hugs jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit today I do value your comments ...hope to see ya again soon.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)