23.7.10

Good evening fellow bloggers, hope the sun has been shining for you today ? Not sure if you can remember the cards I uploaded for my SIL recently ? well.... I gave them to her today and boy was she pleased with them all, so much in fact that she gave me £30.... YES £30, can you believe that ? of course I told her it was way to much for 4 cards but she insisted that I took it so I certainly wasn't going to argue,lol ~
Anyway onto tonight's card, I made this for another of my neighbours to give to a 11yr old family member of hers...hope she likes it and hope you do too ? ...ttfn see you soon xx


Products used
Image... Sarah Kay
medium...promarkers
Papers... Dovecraft ~ Back to basics
Other... MS Doily border punch ~ Tiny butterfly punch ? ~ Bow from Capsule collection


Close up of the image


Thank you for popping by,I do appreciate it

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

13 comments:

  1. Hi lizzy i am glad she liked them and this one is stunning i so love these images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo love this card Lizzie!!, Just love the Sarah Kay stamps and you have coloured her in beautifully!!. Well done with the money, more crafty goods to buy then lol!!
    Take care Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lizzy you will soon be making your first million at this rate....
    Beautiful card, love everything about it. Enjoy your weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizzy
    A gorgeous card,
    hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous girly card Lizzy....she'll love it! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card Lizzy,not surprised your SIL loved the cards,glad she paid you well for them too....lots of work goes into a card,nice of her....would she like me to make her a couple...lol...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizzy gorgeous creation love the layout cute image great colouring.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. way to go lizzy!!!,thats fab hun.hope you are treating yourself to some crafty goodies.
    gorgeous card,your image is really beautiful and i love the papers and layout.the little butterflies are fab.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done, Lizzy! How cool! Great reward sure, but a lot of work too :-)...
    Your card is lovely and perfect an 11-year-old girl! Perfect image and wonderful soft colours! I love it! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Lizzy thats fab, i love this one its such a sweet image. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what a lovely card ... love the image and I love sarah kay too ... well done ... happy crafting Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card, lovely image and great colours.

    Hugs

    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit today I do value your comments ...hope to see ya again soon.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)