15.7.10

Helloooooooo I'm back me luvlies,lol and OMG how long has it took me to get on here :( is anyone else having trouble uploading their piccy's tonight? It's took me over 2 VERY frustrating hours to get these cards on here :( this first pic aint even the one I wanted.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but it's the only one that I could get on in the end.

My first one is the last of 4 my SIL ordered, this is for her hubby for their anniversary... I really hope she's happy with it





Products used on this card... Another donated image ?..coloured with Promarkers papers from Crafty Urchins & stash, MS lattice border punch & Dovecraft deckled edge heart punch.

A close up of the luvd up couple,lol



Card no2, I was asked to make this one by a neighbour...she needed it asap that's why
it's a bit plain, she was very happy with it though funnily enough,lol



As you can see not many products were used,lol... Image was donated & coloured with Promarkers & the papers are Papermania Hampstead ~ A warm welcome

A close up of the pint glass, I added Glossy accents to create the shine..can you tell?


Thank you for popping by I do appreciate your comments

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi lizzy great cards have the 1st stamp and must get it out and use it. Love the colours and fab mans card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy
    Both cards are fabulous,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzy, love them both. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizzy gorgeous cards hun. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 fantastic cards lizzy and its great to see you back hun.love the lelo design image on the first.must dig this one back out.love the papers you have used and the punched hearts are fab.your 2nd card is great too hun,perfect for a man and i love the colours and the gloss.scrummy papers too.have a fab day hun.
    luv coops.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizzy. Really love these two that you have made. The first is very cute and your SIL will really love it. Love the second image, would love this image myself, as know of a few men it would suit. Great cards and fab colouring. Have a nice weekend. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic cards me lil chuckle bunny ;o) the anniversary card is just purrrrrfect 8oP hehehe the mans card is awesome too... love the papers ya used 8o) have a great weekend... lotsa love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, Lizzy! Love the embossing on the first one and... I really need to get a lattice border punch :-)... I really like the image on the second one with the glossy accents, looks fabulous! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit today I do value your comments ...hope to see ya again soon.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)