19.7.10

The Sugar Bowl #39

Good evening me luvlies hope you are well ? Tonight's card is my entry for The Sugar Bowl challenge #39..Lilian's Sketch with optional theme of 'Blue'... think I overdid the blue a bit,lol Raven's coat & scarf have been paper pieced ...what do ya think ? off to link up now so ttfn see you again soon :)



Products used
Image... Sugar Nellie ~ Raven
Medium...Promarkers
Papers... JosyRose.com
Gold bows & tiny gems from stash & Penny Black swirl stamp


A close up of Raven with her paper pieced scarf & coat



Thank you for popping by I do appreciate it, enjoy the rest of your evening

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

13 comments:

  1. WOW Lizzy! This is super stunning Darling. I don't think you've overdone the blue, it's just perfect. An absolutely gorgeous card! Lotsa luv xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Lizzy wow this paper pieceing is fab brill colours & no you havnt overdone the blue its scrummy..lovely DP's..

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoohooo luvly lady.this is stunning hun.the image is fab and i love your paper piecing.your papers are really scrummy and the deep blue colours are very opulent.good luck in the challenge :)
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lizzy I love it. this is stunning. Not too much blue, there is some gold in it. I love the image, must get one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizzy. Absolutely love this card. Love your colours and your paper piecing is brilliant. The coat looks really warm, like ribbed tweed. Good luck with the challenge. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lizzy I love it and your paper piecing is bob-on,gorgeous card.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, it's so gorgeous! Fantastic paper piecing. Hugs xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Lizzie. the coat looks like my old school gabardine coat, perfect paper choice for it.The card looks great in just the 2 colours, it's a great shade of blue and the gold just breaks it up nicely. Di.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. nope defo not too much blue Lizzy...I love your gorgeous card, perfect image and paper piecing
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work and LOVE the paper piecing! :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card, Lizzy! I looove the image you have used, one more image I need to buy :-)! Your colouring is awesome and the paper piecing fabulous! Gorgeous DP and perfect layout! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit today I do value your comments ...hope to see ya again soon.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)