24.8.10

Creative Inspirations + Creative Inspirations Wednesday

Good evening peeps, first of all I just want to say a BIG "THANK YOU" to everyone for wishing me a Happy Birthday for yesterday. I had a luvly day and the evening get together/meal with my family was perfect... at the end of the evening my two boys presented me with a scrap book that they had made together... full of pics of me as a baby, growing up with my family,getting married, then pics of my boys too from birth up to present day...it was the best present ever and bought quite a few tears to my eyes I can tell ya....THEN my boys gave me another envelope containing a ticket for me to take a hot air balloon ride...how awesome is that folks ?????

Right onto my card,lol this is my entry into the following 2 challenges.........
1)... Creative Inspirations challenge blog ~ Christmas in August
2)... Creative Inspirations Wednesdays challenge ~ Sketch


Thank you for popping by again I do appreciate your visits

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizzy,so glad you had a lovely Birthday and wow what fabulous pressies from your boys,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your card, Lizzy, wonderful colours and papers, but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hun, sorry I'm a day late :-(... Your boys are amazing, I would have shed tears too, and... I can't wait to see the pictures of your hot air balloon ride!!!! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card lizzy,your boys are really special,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great day. Love your card Lizzy. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizzy glad you had a wonderful day and what a gift. Your lads are something to think of this. Well done boys. Hope my card arrived in time. Well onto your card this is stunning and love everything about it. Thanks for joining Creative wednesday blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! HOT AIR BALLOON, wow, have fun! This card is great . The sketch is perfect and your oclor choices are fantastic! Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations for our Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizzy! This is so cute. I love the coloring and this is such a cute couple. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute xmas card lizzy ~ such pretty colours!
    so glad you had a fab special day ~how clever of your boys ~ what a keep sake!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card hun.
    I am so sorry I missed your birthday, I'm hanging my head in shame, I've lost track of so many birthdays lately.
    Your boys are so lovely giving you such a precious and personal present, enjoy your hot air baloon ride
    love n hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooohhhhh Lizzy how cute are this eskimo couple...perfect colouring
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card, the image is so cute. Sounds like you had a lovely birthday - what a wonderful present your boys gave you, such a nice idea! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lizzy. Sorry for being late at commenting and not wishing you a 'Happy Birthday' earlier. Glad you had a lovely birthday and what great presents from your sons. This is a really nice card and love your colouring and papers. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo fabby am loving the soft colours and cute eskimos, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope youhad a lovely birthday. Love this card, great colouring and love the snowflakes. Thanks for joining our Christmas In August challenge at Creative Inspirations this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit today I do value your comments ...hope to see ya again soon.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)