3.6.12

Zorana ' Bookmark '

Good evening everyone ...what a big change in the weather and such a shame for all those celebrating by having street parties for the Jubilee too :(  lets hope it picks up somewhat by tomorrow.

Over at Saturated Canary the challenge this time round is to make a 'bookmark'  as I've not made one of these before I thought I'd give it a go..... and here it is, it's quite simple really but I like it :)

I used the beautiful Zorana image and coloured her with Copics  and ProMarkers ...I just love her hair so thought I'd give her a fiery look :)


Here it's added to a page of a book


Hope you liked my little  bookmark ?

Have a wonderful Jubilee whatever you'r doing
see ya soon.
xx  Hugs Lizzy xx

5 comments:

  1. Loving your beautiful bookmark Lizzy, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she is gorgeous lizzy and am loving her fabulous red hair.really pretty bookmark hun,
    hope you are well :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful designed bookmark Lizzy , fabulous work well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous bookmark, I love her red hair!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiyah Lizzy! this is gorgeous hun, just gorgeous and I love the little hesarts on the end of the ribbon.
    thank you so much for sharing your bookmark with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit today I do value your comments ...hope to see ya again soon.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)