24.9.12

Birthday Wishes ...

Good morning peeps hope you had a good weekend ?  I have a card to share with you today that I made for my mums birthday yesterday the poor love had to spend her special day in hospital too ...she had a operation 4 weeks ago, spent just over a week in hospital came home and things took a turn for the worse and she ended back in again last week and is still there but hopefully will be back home soon :)  She loved her card ............
I just love these images  (free from here) and thought it perfect for my mums card, the dp is a piece of 12 x 12 ( unknown ) that I've had in my stash like forever and had completely forgot about it

Other cratfy bits used are
WOC Roses/Leaves ...3 stem Roses from stash
Cheery Lynn Exotic Butterflies Die
Mica Mist

I am entering my card into the following challenges
1) .. The Squirrel and The Fox #27 ~ Celebrate the Occasion
2) .. 2 Sisters Challenge #110 ~ Things with Wings
3) .. Craftymess Challenge #18 ~ Distressed/Aged


Thanks for the visit and any comment you may leave .... see ya all soon

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

9 comments:

  1. This is wonderful,gorgeous image and love the papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Beautiful Lizzy I like the image the papers and the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Lizzy. I love the image (thanks for the link) and the colours are gorgeous.
    I hope you mum makes a speedy recovery

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous lizzy, no wonder your mum loved it, hope she makes a fast recovery and is home soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning lizzy.i love the vintage image and really gorgeous colours and details.so sorry to hear your mum is back in hospital hun, i hope shes back home too.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is really lovely and the colours and embellishments you have used are gorgeous. Glad I found your blog. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous Lizzy bet your Mum loved it, it is the sort of card my Mum would like, nice and vintage. Hope your ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this, the image is delish, thank you for joining us at craftymess. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, what a gorgeous image and I love to use flowers on my projects too. Lovely card.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with us at Craftymess.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit today I do value your comments ...hope to see ya again soon.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)