10.7.12

Mo's Digital Challenge #142 + A Birthday Card

Good evening all hope you are well?  I have 2 cards I'd like to share with you tonight, one for a challenge and the other for my Niece who was 6 at the weekend ... she's a bit of a tomboy so I didn't make it too girly and she loved it so I was happy about that :)

Ok on to my first card,  It's a first time for me to be entering a card into  'Mo's Digital Challenge' but I love this 'Fairy Kiki' image so much I just had to :)  the challenge is "Anything Goes" which is just as well because I'd already made my card today  before I checked on the challenge..lol 

                                                                                              


I coloured Fairy Kiki with copics, added some glue to the wings and sprinkled them with Diamond Sparkles (Fairy Daydreams) I also added some blue chalk to create the sky.
Flowers are from WOC, mesh butterfly and bow from stash.


Are you still with me ...lol
For this card I used a 'Molly Bloom' image that was free in a craft magazine a while ago ..again coloured with Copics, main DP's are 'Dovecrafts Tea House'  the Happy Birthday paper is from my stash as is the card stock and foam number.


A close up ...sorry about the blurred pic :(

 Well thats about it folks ...hope you liked my cards :) 
See ya again soon

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

10 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzy
    Both of your cards are gorgeous. I love the images and your have coloured them so beautifully. The colours and layout are fabulous too

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy, love the cards!! both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzy, love these two adorable cards! Must admit that the 1st one really stole my heart! HUgs ,Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lizzy.love your beautiful colours and design and really gorgeous images, really love the sweet fairy.
    good luck in the challenges hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both gorgeous Lizzy, can't chose between them either, hope your doing ok.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are stunning... So glad you found the time to join in on the fun at Mo's this week cause the detail on Fairy Kiki is just over the top!!!!

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Lizzy, aren't these baby fairies the most gorgeous images to colour..yours is just gorgeous, love the sparkly wings and very pretty flowers..I think Molly Bloom is so sweet too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fabulous cards, love the gorgeous colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both great cards but I think the first is my favourite. I just love Mo Manning images and you have used one of my favourites.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit today I do value your comments ...hope to see ya again soon.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)