29.4.14



Hi everyone!  it's been a while since I last posted anything so will make it a quickie :)  
 I was asked to make a wedding card recently and although its not needed until July I was adamant I would do it in plenty of time and hopefully get me back in the swing of crafting again and hopefully entering challenges.

This pic shows the card closed on top of the box. 


 .....and opened up 


.... and the close up 


Thank you for popping by today ....hope you liked my card and I hope to see you again real soon with another :)

xxx Hugs Lizzy xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful Lizzy I love the image and the design, it is so nice to see you crafting again .
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful lizzy.i love this bride and groom stamp and your white on white design and embellies are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit today I do value your comments ...hope to see ya again soon.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)