20.2.15

Mixed media project

Hi everyone!  Hope you are all well ? .... it's been quite a while since I last blogged..... I've still  been making cards ...mainly for orders, just not uploaded them. I have also been experimenting with different things and am quite pleased with the result of my latest project so thought I'd share it with you :) ..... I really am soooo out of touch here but I might even enter some challenges if I can remember how to or even where to find them again...lol

My project is a mixed media canvas....it's also my first attempt so with a few tweaks here and there my next SHOULD be better ...hope you like it.



 I thoroughly enjoyed this project and even though it didn't turn out  quite like I had hoped it would I have hopefully learned a lesson or two along the way for the next one :)  I hope you like it too ?

The challenges I am going to enter this into are the following .......

1... Scribble and Scrap # 38 ...Anything goes
2... Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ... Add a little texture
3... PDE Linky Party ... ABC ... Anything But a Card


Well that's it for now peeps ...hope to be back again real soon xxx